Oracle Southern California Eloqua User Group
Oracle is excited to announce that they have scheduled their next SoCal Eloqua User Group on May 18th from 12pm to 1pm PST! Brandi Starr from Tegrita will be joining them to speak to you around “Reimagining Your 2020 Marketing Plan during COVID-19.” Her session will be followed-up with Q&A, a discussion period, and an open forum.
1. Tegrita: Reimagining Your 2020 Marketing Plan During COVID-19 (20 minutes w/ 15 minutes discussion/Q&A)
There has been a seismic shift in the marketplace that none of us were prepared for. We are having to pivot 2020 plans and, in many cases, do so without a full team or expected budget.
Lead by Brandi Starr, Chief Operating Officer at Tegrita, we will cover actionable steps to shift your 2020 strategy and how to execute in Oracle Eloqua. This peer user group session will focus on these three pivotal adjustments:
– Re-focus of nurture campaigns & timelines
– Virtualizing in-person meetings & events
– Re-purposing existing content to offer timely messaging
2. Open Forum Discussion (25 minutes)
– Opportunity to discuss questions you have with other Eloqua users from various industries, Tegrita, and Eloqua reps
– Submit any questions beforehand, so we can bring on additional folks who will be able to answer if necessary
Latest posts by Jessica Venerus (see all)
- Intern to Eloqua Power User: Five tips for new Eloqua users - October 4, 2017