I recently had the pleasure of being a guest on the Integrate & Ignite Podcast hosted by Lori Jones, President and CEO of Avocet Communications. Lori and I had such an enjoyable conversation that it felt more like talking shop with another marketing maven rather than an interview.
Listen and Learn:
- How marketing automation is about “right message, right time, right place.”
- How to take advantage of the fact that the customer is always plugged in and engaging in different ways.
- Using paid search to outwit the competition.
- The importance of focusing on the customer experience and the buyer’s journey.
- How to take risks, focus on the big picture, and gather data to get the biggest return.
And if you aren’t familiar with the Integrate & Ignite Podcast here is a brief description:
Whether you’re a CEO, a CMO, or an entrepreneur who wears many hats, business savvy isn’t just about the bottomline. It’s about insight. It’s about fearless passion, an unwavering commitment, and the ability to take risks. But, it is the wisest and most successful of leaders that knows the value of advice, that can listen, and that can also share their experiences with others. Welcome to Integrate & Ignite, a podcast that explores the nature of what it means to be at the helm in the C-suite. Every episode is crafted to make people think, to spark some “aha!” moments, and to illustrate just how important a truly integrated business and marketing strategy – and a solid, inspired brand presence – is to success and longevity.
Latest posts by Brandi Starr (see all)
- Ban the “Clicked Email?” Decision Rule: A Better Way to Evaluate Engagement - June 1, 2020
- INFOGRAPHIC: Success as a Modern Marketer - May 18, 2020
- Webinar: Futureproof Your Marketing Automation Investment - April 14, 2020