“Tegrita” is derived from the Latin word integritas, meaning “integrity”. Giving back is a rewarding experience and part of our culture. At #MME16, we announced our sponsorship of the Fabretto Children’s Foundation and its Modern Marketing journey. Founded in 1948 and based in Nicaragua, Fabretto supports more than 20,000 Nicaraguan youth through education, nutrition and community development programs.
To date, we have dedicated more than 400 hours in support of Fabretto’s marketing automation efforts.
We have supported Fabretto with:
- Successful Eloqua implementation and training:
- Database & Contact Management
- Website Tracking & Deliverability
- Segmentation Overview & Best Practices
- Email Marketing Training & Configuration
- Form Overview & Integration
- Campaign Overview & Best Practices
- Reporting & Analytics
- Migration of assets from MailChimp to Eloqua
- Integration with their DonorPerfect platform (integration platform courtesy of put it forward).
- 5 custom email templates
- Custom Email Preference center (2 languages)
- Complex Form integration – Donor and Sponsorship forms
- Nurture Strategy Campaign Planning & Execution (e.g., Donation reminder campaign)