As modern marketers, we are always immersed in content. All our efforts start and end with the content that we create. The challenge is that you are constantly developing content, but likely not spending time assessing the content that you have created. Studies show that year over year, marketers are spending more of their marketing budget developing content. However, spending more money on developing new content doesn’t always yield improved results.
So, before you sign-off on creating a single new piece of content, watch this video and take the time to conduct a content audit. In the next 10 minutes I will share:
- What is a content audit?
- Why is a content audit important?
- How to conduct a content audit
Latest posts by Brandi Starr (see all)
- We are Tegrita: Outward Changes with Inward Impact – The Evolution of the Tegrita Brand - October 2, 2019
- Revenue-Driven Marketing Mindset: 3 Lessons from Snoop, Puffy, and Beyoncé - September 4, 2019
- Can I Manage Events in Oracle Eloqua? - August 21, 2019