Tech Leader Talk: Finding the right marketing technology for your business by Steve Sponseller with Mike Geller
On today’s podcast episode, I’m talking with Mike Geller, who is the Chief Technology Officer at Tegrita, a marketing technology consulting firm. He is also a co-author of the book “CMO to CRO- The revenue takeover by the next generation executive.” This book describes how an organizational restructure, combined with effective technology, can exponentially increase a company’s revenue.
Mike attended Ryerson University in Toronto and has 15 years of experience with marketing technology. Mike describes himself as a coffee snob, a Trekkie, a husband, and a proud dad to two beautiful children.
“Don’t buy technology that is oversized for your business. ” – Mike Geller
Today on the Tech Leader Talk podcast:
- How to find the best technology for marketing your business
- Why “adding more technology” won’t fix marketing problems
- Current marketing automation trends
- What you should do first to boost your marketing effectiveness
- Questions to ask when looking at new technology tools
Listen to the full podcast HERE!
- Book: CMO to CRO- The revenue takeover by the next generation executive
- Connect with Mike Geller: LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mikegeller/
- Tegrita Website: https://tegrita.com/
Thanks for listening!
Be sure to get your free copy of Steve’s latest book, Cracking the Patent Code, and discover his proven system for identifying and protecting your most valuable inventions. Get the book at https://stevesponseller.com/book.
Latest posts by Mike Geller (see all)
- Podcast: Tech Leader Talk: Finding the right marketing technology for your business - September 24, 2021
- Grow A Small Business Podcast: by Troy Trewin with mike Geller (Episode 122) - September 7, 2021
- Motiva vs Oracle Adaptive Intelligence - May 5, 2021